Just as I was about to post some pictures of fireworks for this years Independence Day celebrations, went down the memory lane thinking what was I doing on July 4th in the years gone by. Except for one year, I clearly remember what I was doing on July 4th evening:
- 2006 - La Jolla Cove, San Diego – Had my Nikon FM 10 without any tripod. Had gone there with Diwaker, Himanshu and others.
- 2007 - Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco – Had gone there with Bhavjit. Did not get a good enough spot to take photos. Too crowded.
- 2008 - Valdez, Alaska – Had just completed my bicycle trip, took some photos of the fireworks.
- 2009 - Mountain View – I dont remember going for any fireworks show, not even sure what was I upto.
- 2010 - Harbor Island, San Diego – Had my manfrotto tripod, but Harbour Island was not the ideal spot to take photos of fireworks in the backdrop of downtown. Had gone there with Ankit, Himanshu and Rathina.
- 2011 - Coronado, San Diego – Went there with Ankit. In my opinion this was the best spot for fireworks. I let the photos fill in the rest of the words.
This might also be my last July 4th Fireworks show in America :).